Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brother and Sister Secrets

Even though Sammie and Cash still run around and chase each other at times (and it's usually Cash chasing Sammie!), they do enjoy each other's company.

I took these photos a few days ago while they sat together.


In this one, it looks as if Sammie is telling Cash a secret. In reality, she's just sniffing the side of his face and ear, but it's still fun to pretend they are actually sharing secrets.

 

Cash is returning a secret whisper in this one.


Speaking of secrets between a brother and sister, I have one. I'm going to be an aunt in September! My brother and his wife have let their special secret out about having a baby. Congratulations Jason and Kristen! Sammie and Cash are excited about their first human cousin, and we can't wait to meet Baby Beutke! :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Those two are adorable! My fav is the one of the back of their little heads.