Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Spring Wedding


I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the wedding of my dear friend Katerina and her husband Iso on April 2 at the Knox County Courthouse. It was also Katerina's birthday.



The man who married them was a true Southern gentleman and so excited to perform the ceremony. I asked him how many weddings he has performed over the years, and he said he's lost count.



Katerina and Iso's son Aljosha joined them and was a little shy at first, hiding between his parent's legs.



We had a post-wedding celebration at Calhoun's on the River. Katerina loves the BBQ ribs.



Instead of feeding each other wedding cake, they celebrated with a wedding ice cream sundae.



Congratulations to the happy couple!

A couple of weeks later, we celebrated their daughter Sara's fourth birthday with a dinner and cake. I brought them some markers that can only be used on special paper, so my hands and their walls were safe.





Aljosha loved wearing my sunglasses!

No comments: