Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Colors Part 1



The leaves have fallen from most trees in East Tennessee, thanks in part to all the rain. I did snap a couple of shots recently near where we live, and there's a smelly (yes, smelly) tree on campus with beautiful yellow leaves that I'll write more about once I take a photo of them. I have my camera with me, but I keep forgetting to use it!



I haven't written about Sammie and Cash in a while, so here's an example of how we found them one evening when we came home from the grocery store. Sammie was sitting in the chair when we left, so Cash decided to join her. She's trying to teach him how to use my computer. In fact, she's been using it to write the annual holiday letter, a tradition Dolly started. One problem she's encountered so far is accidentally hitting the caps lock button...she must get that from her Grandpa Amos! :)





No comments: