Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas cards are in the mail...

I am the latest I've ever been in mailing out our Christmas cards and holiday letter, but they are on their way! We mailed most of them today, and the rest will go out Monday. I'll post the letter and more photos of Sammie and Cash on my blog in a few days.

Here is proof that I was working on them this week. Notice Cash in the lower right corner. He enjoyed sitting next to me while I addressed all 100 of them! I think we're going to cut down on the number we send since so many people are online now, and we can save paper by sending a web version.



Cash was ready to leave after "helping" me for several hours. He is long enough to reach the door knob, but he hasn't figured out how to open the door...yet.



Cash also likes to sit under our Christmas tree. It reminds me of when Dolly and Sammie sat under our tree a few years ago, Sammie's first Christmas with us. We haven't had a real tree since 2006, and I'm glad we bought one this year.



Part of the delay in sending out the cards has been writing the letter. It was a lot harder this year without Dolly's input. I hope you enjoy what Sammie wrote. Check back in a few days to see her letter and more photos posted. Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sammie did such a fabulous job! The part about Cash helping out with his brothers totally cracked me up. It's so nice to receive your letter each year :)