Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wrapping up 2009!

We had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas in Knoxville. For Christmas Dinner, we had a delicious seafood pasta and an antipasto salad along with Herman bread rolls, however, I spiced them up a bit!

Here's Herman the dough before rolling him out and baking him.



However, I'm getting ahead of myself. On Christmas Eve, we had my mom's traditional meal of ham and cheese sandwiches, but really good ham and cheese. My mom has always bought onion rolls, but they are nearly impossible to find in Knoxville. We finally found them after visiting three grocery stores. It was a Christmas miracle!



We also made homemade sausage balls, and below is the world's largest sausage ball, before I rolled it up into a many tiny sausage balls.



Here are some of the beginning photos of the yummy seafood sauce David made with mushrooms, fresh crab meat and scallops, shrimp, garlic, basil, more spices, etc. So delicious!




So good! Hope all you had a very Merry Christmas and 2010 will be a wonderful year! Happy New Year!

No comments: