Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Diva Dolly




Since we don't have human children yet, we like to occasionally dress up our cats. They aren't always fond of it, but they always get extra treats afterward. Recently, I let Dolly play Diva for a little while with this fashionable scarf.



On another note, Sammie has become extremely attached to me. I know I'm home more during the summer, but if I leave the room that she and I are both in, she follows me around until I'm sitting down again. If I go to the bathroom and close the door, when I open it, she is there. Even when I use our Wii video console, which involves standing up, she stands next to me. If she is sleeping, she doesn't notice if I'm not in the same room, but if she wakes up, she starts to wonder where I am. I have a kitty stalker! :) At least she doesn't jump up on the kitchen counters like she did when we first got her.

No comments: