Sunday, September 06, 2009

It's Football Time!



College football has started again, and while I don't attend the games in Knoxville, I enjoy watching them on television. We also were able to watch the Gator game last night on television. Both teams scored more than 60 points and defeated their opponents.

UT recently completed a stadium expansion, and I snapped the photo above last week. It's not the greatest angle, but it shows the new expanded front.

Some much better photos are from our very talented UT students who covered the game against Western Kentucky yesterday. Ben has great shots of the players, fans, cheerleaders, the band and more. Visit the Tennessee Journalist at tnjn.com/2009/sep/06/ut-vs-wku-photo-galleries/ to view them. Great job!

Go Vols! Go Gators! (In two weeks, they play each other, so I'll just make sure I'm wearing orange!)

No comments: